Overland Park, United States
HELLO OVERLAND PARK
Overland Park in the state of Kansas offers visitors a choice of unique museums, gardens, restaurants and nightlife. The reason for the name comes from the fact that this part of the United States is blessed by nature, and much of the area is made up of trails and parklands.
Places to visit-
- American Royal Museum and Visitors Center- It is dedicated to teaching you all about the history of farming and agriculture in the Kansas area.
- Pinstripes- For some bowling action in Overland Park, You should visit Pinstripes bowling alley.
- IFly Kansas City- It is a indoor skydiving center in Overland Park.
- Arabia Steamboat Museum
- Arboretum and Botanical Gardens- Here you will find over 200 different types of birds.
- Old World Ballonery- If you want to check out Overland Park from a completely different perspective, then you must visit this place.
- American Jazz Museum- At the museum you will find a huge range of jazz themed memorabilia.
- Downtown Overland Park Farmers’ Market- It is known as one of best in Kansas.
- Topgolf- If you want to play a round of golf then you need to head to Topgolf.
- College Basketball Experience- If you love basketball then it is well worth travelling outside of Overland Park to the center.
- Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead- It is one of the best attractions in Overland Park.
- Johnson County Museum of History
Where to stay?
- Marriott Kansas City Overland Park- It offers easy access to Kauffman stadium and Arboretum and Botanical Gardens. It contains 394 rooms and 16 meeting rooms.
- SpringHill Suites- It offers free Wi-Fi, as well as the 37" flat-screen HD TV with free HBO, mini-refrigerator, microwave, wet bar, and coffee maker.
- TownePlace Suites-This elegant hotel is the eco friendly, 100% smoke free and also offers free Wi-Fi.